Vissco New Cycle Exerciser Hip Exerciser is used while sitting on chair or stool
Cycling has always been one of the most efficient ways to slim down but requires space indoors and outdoor travel. But now, using the Vissco Cycle Exerciser, you can sit down comfortably on any stool or chair and pedal away those unwanted flabby areas of the calves, hips, thighs, and abdomen. Pedaling action takes inches off your figure thereby toning and firming your muscles.
- This rehabilitation exerciser is used in homes for restoring muscle strength to the hip and knee.
- Simple tensioning device to increase or decrease pedal resistance
- Easy to assemble:
- Install leg stands on either end By pressing the lock button and inserting pipe ends fully into each other till the lock button comes out.
- The corrugated side of the stopper should rest on the floor
- Sit on chair or stool and insert feet thru the elastic straps and rest feet on the paddle.
- Adjust the tensioning knob to the desired resistance and cycle
WHEN TO USE
- To exercise lower limbs.
- Weight loss.
- Strengthening of lower limb muscles.
Vissco New Cycle Exerciser Features